Deadline: 22 December 2017
Applications are now open for the 2018 Healthcare Science Awards. The awards celebrate the contribution Healthcare Scientists make to patient care though their work in services across the NHS.
- Healthcare Scientist of the Year
- Healthcare Science Rising Star
- Healthcare Science Partnering Patients and Citizens Award
- CSO Shirley Fletcher Apprenticeship Award
- CSO Equality and Diversity Leadership Award
- Innovation in Healthcare Delivery Award
- Excellence in Health Research
- Excellence in Education Delivery
- Developing Partnerships to Improve Outcomes
For more information and to apply, please visit this link.
Disclaimer: The news stories shared on this site are used as a way to inform our members and followers of updates and relevant information happening in Haematology. The BSH does not endorse the content of news items from external sources, and is not in a position to verify the findings, accuracy or the source of any studies mentioned. Any medical or drugs information is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.