Date: Friday 23 March 2018
Time: 8.45am - 4.30pm
Location: Austin Court, Cambridge Street, Birmingham, B1 2NP
A Comprehensive Review of Current Best Practice & ASH 2017. Highlights by International & National Experts.
- Andrew Davies, University of Southampton
- Pauline Brice, Hospital Saint-Louis, Paris
- Philippe Moreau, University Hospital of Nantes, France
- Christopher Fox, Nottingham University Hospitals
- Nigel Russell, Nottingham University Hospitals
- Clare Harrison, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
Topics include a spectrum of haematological malignancies with debates and audience participation with the experts.
The event is advertised nationally and regionally and the target audience consists of Consultants, Specialist Registrars, Trainee Doctors, Nursing and research staff.
For more information and to book a place, please click