The programme covers an exciting array of invited speakers of international calibre, together with free communications on the latest developments in haemostasis and thrombosis.
Click here to see the programme.
Confirmed speakers and topics:
- Dr Ramzi AJJAN – Leeds, UK Diabetes and thrombosis
- Dr Elisabetta CASTOLDI – Maastricht, The Netherlands Alternative splicing in coagulation
- Professor Scott L DIAMOND – Philadelphia, USA Flow analysis of heamostasis and thrombosis
- Professor Michael MAKRIS – Sheffield, UK The future of Haemophilia care
- Professor Wolfram RUF – La Jolla, CA, USA Coagulation signalling and innate immunology
- Dr Rachel SIMMONDS – Surrey, UK Coagulation and infection
- Professor Hugo TEN CATE – Maastricht, The Netherlands Coagulation and atherosclerosis
New for 2017 and in a change to the usual BSHT and AiP annual meeting format, the meeting will be held over two full days: Thursday 12 and Friday 13 October, offering delegates a ‘one stop shop’ including registration, dinner and accommodation. The venue this year is the impressive and newly built Slate, located by Radcliffe House at the University of Warwick in Coventry. University of Warwick is located within a 10 minute drive of Coventry train station (60 minutes by train from London), and a 30 minute drive from Birmingham International airport and train station. On site hotel standard accommodation is available at Radcliffe House. Plenary lectures, posters, exhibition and daytime refreshments and catering will take place in the Slate.
Click here to go to registration.