This popular training day is aimed at students and foundation doctors and will offer them an essential knowledge about:
- Interpreting a full blood count
- Haemolytic anaemias with particular reference to sickle cell disease and sickle cell trait
- Malignant haematology focussing on myeloma
- Transfusion focussing on choosing the right blood component for the right indication
- Prevention, diagnosis and management of venous thrombo-embolism and management of common acquired bleeding disorders
Small group teaching will allow students to study in depth some of the topics.
We will soon upload the complete programme.
For more information, or if you do not receive a registration confirmation, please contact Roberta.
- All Tickets
- £20 per Attendee
- February 25th 2017
- Places Remaining 68