This free one-day meeting will provide an overview of the diagnosis, treatment and management of rare haematological diseases delivered by expert medical speakers. Chair: Dr Derralyn Hughes, Senior Lecturer in Haematology at The Royal Free 5 CPD points have been applied for.
Topics will include:
- Sherlock Holmes case studies
- Rare causes of iron deficiency anaemias
- Should we treat iron deficiency non anaemia?
- Congenital anaemia gene therapy for haemophilia
- The risk and management of thrombotic microangiopathies (TMA)