BSH are seeking to appoint a Chair for our Genomics Working Group.
The successful candidate will be a clinician or senior scientist who is a BSH member and holds an active interest in Genomics.
Duties of the role will include;
- Acting as Convener for a working group which consists of clinicians and scientists with an active interest in Genomics
- Helping to collate information, links to resources and events which then feature on the BSH website Genomics pages
- Organising and chairing face to face and teleconference meetings as appropriate
- Curating and passing advice to the CEO and Board
- Liaising with other BSH Committees and SIGs (e.g. Education, Scientific and Publications Committees) as appropriate.
The role requires regular 1-2 hour teleconference calls with the working group and BSH staff, and is expected to require 2-3 hours work each month.
To apply please send your CV and a short covering letter detailing what you would bring to the role and any relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 11 October 2019
Find out more about the Genomics Working Group here