The British Society for Haematology invite undergraduate medical and BMS students from UK schools in any year of training to write an essay on: 'Patients are accessing their results and records. What are the implications for haematologists?'
There will be a prize of £500 for the winner and £250 for the runner-up.
When submitting your essay please note:
- The word limit is 2,500 words, excluding references.
- We allow a maximum of 20 references in any standard style.
- Please submit your essay in a Word format (not Docx), we do not accept PDFs or other formats.
- Use Arial font, point 11 with line spacing of 1.5.
- Include details of your medical school, the course and your current year of study.
Entries may be checked for plagiarism.
Please send entries to email@example.com by 31 December 2018.
Read previous essay prize submissions on our BSH Students Page