This meeting has been designed to discuss the introduction of CAR T cell therapy and other novel agents used in acute leukaemia.
Date: Friday 17 May 2019
Time: 09:30 - 16:40
Venue: Cavendish Conference Centre, London
The full day’s meeting is over sessions:
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia novel therapies in TYA patients
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia treatments in TYA patients
- Transplantation versus CAR T cell therapy
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia- challenging cases
- TYA Lymphomas
- MDT approach to CAR T cell therapy – toxicities and long-term follow-up
The programme can be downloaded here:
For further information and to register your place please visit the event website.