Date: Thursday 24 - Saturday 26 October 2019
Venue: Estoril Congress Centre, Portugal (Estoril is a 30-minute drive from Lisbon international airport. It is also accessible by public transport.
- Leukaemia Stem Cell
- Clonal Haematopoiesis and Clonal Diversity
- Genetics and Epigenetics
- Preleukaemic Conditions
- Molecular Therapeutics
- Biology of Minimal Residual Disease
- Immunotherapeutic Targeting
- Understand the pathobiology of leukaemia and its development with respect to alterations in hematopoietic stem cells, their microenvironment and altered signal transduction pathways.
- Acquire insight into the possible mechanisms of inherited and preleukaemic disorders and genomic instability that predispose to leukemogenesis and predispose also to disease progression.
- Understand the characterisation of a leukaemia stem cell and its relationship to disease development and phenotype.
- Learn about the pathobiologic importance of epigenetic dysregulation in the development of acute myeloid leukaemia and its clinical impact.
- Evaluate the merits and relevance of molecular diagnostics and minimal residual disease assessment in relation to various management decisions.
- Gain insight into novel therapeutics of acute myeloid leukaemia, including knowledge about their mechanisms of action, drug resistance mechanisms, the current developmental status of various targeted drugs and novel antibody-based and cell-transfer based immunotherapeutic approaches and their promises for future clinical application.
For further information and to register your place please visit the conference website.