Speakers from across the pharmaceutical industry and academia explore the latest advances CAR T cell therapies, and the up-and-coming field of T Cell Receptor therapies. Presentations will explore design and development strategies for the modification of patient and donor t cells, receptor engineering and target selection, and will review the advantages and challenges remaining in their use.
Date: Thursday 10 - Friday 11 October 2019
Time: 08:00 - 15:50
Venue: London Heathrow Marrott Hotel
How you will benefit:
- This complete meeting programme creates a collaborative environment in which you can create enduring relationships across a range of disciplines
- Discover new autologous and allogenic t cell modification techniques
- Explore the latest approaches to generating CAR T-Cells
- Get the latest insights on T-Cell engager therapies
- Understand the key considerations for engineering T Cell Receptor therapies
- Learn about the potential of gene editing such CRISPR and TALENS as tools to advance immuno-oncology
- Overcome the challenges of targeting solid tumours
- Understand the regulatory landscape
- Give a poster presentation
For further information and to register your place please visit the event website.