The BMA&T study day is intended to provide essential knowledge and practical skills to enhance participants’ confidence in pursuing individual competency. This study day will comprise theoretical and practical sessions and would be suitable for nursing and medical staff interested in performing the procedure.
Date: Friday 28 February 2020
Time: 09:00 - 17:00
Venue: The UCH Education Centre,London
- Pre- and post-procedure care and preparation including patient education
- Indications, contraindications and complications
- Technique for performing procedure and sample preparation
- Legal and professional issues – accountability, consent
- Bone marrow sample requirements
- Relevant anatomy and physiology
- Blood and bone marrow morphology and histopathology
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological support
For further information and to register your place please visit the event website.