Date: Thursday, 04 October 2018
Time: 09.30am – 05.00pm
Location: Henriette Raphael Building, Guy’s Campus, King’s College, 1 Talbot Yard, London, SE1 1YP
The BSH Lymphoma SIG will be holding a meeting ‘Lymphoma MDT Dilemmas’ on Thursday 4th October at Guy’s Campus, King’s College. The includes debates on controversial management strategies. The speakers will present an evidence base for decision making but also provide their own perspective where data is scant.
• Controversies in the management of advanced stage Hodgkin Lymphoma
• Fertility preservation
• Hot topics in the treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
• Optimal therapeutic strategy for PMBCL
• Breast-implant ALCL
• Double-hit DBCL
• CNS prophylaxis
• Optimal therapy for SCNSL
• CAR-T cell therapy for refractory DLBCL
This meeting is aimed at Consultant Haematologists, Specialist Nurses, Trainees and Scientists.
The registration fee includes lunch and refreshments.
For general enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For bookings please contact MCI at BSHevents@mci-group.com