The aim of this event is to introduce the RCPath best practice recommendations for digital pathology and explain digital pathology validation for primary diagnosis.
Date: Monday 15 November 2019
Time: 09:15 - 17:00
Venue: Royal College of Pathologists, London
The event covers:
- The evidence base for digital pathology
- The philosophy and principles of the RCPath recommendations
- Technical factors pathologists should be aware of in validating digital pathology
- Examples of real-world validation of digital pathology from the authors of the recommendations
- Worked-through example of validation
- A Q&A session with the panel
For further information and to register your place please visit the conference website.