Date: Friday, 15 March and Sunday, 17 March 2019
Time: 08.15am – 06.15pm
Location: Education Centre, Kingston Hospital, London, KT27QB
In the 8th successful year running, these 2-Day courses run in a workshop and small group tuition format
Day 1 is morphology mocks (4 long cases + 18 short cases) followed by transfusion, coagulation written papers and 4 Consultant led- mock viva’s (squeezing 3 days of exam in to a single day).
Day 2 is interactive teaching on hot topics for the FRCPath-2 exam inclusive of NEQAS. Corrected answer-sheets with marked scores are returned back on day 2.
- Timed morphology mock exams under exam conditions; marked answer sheets with score/feedback provided
- 5-hour morphology teaching with past exam cases; difficult cases left for review the next day
- Individual 1:1 viva's x 4 by Senior Consultants; de-briefing after Viva's with a score and feedback
- Exam themes in Transfusion and coagulation taught in an exam SAQ format
- Extensive NEQAS practice
- Coagulation mock paper under exam conditions; marked and returned with feedback