Date: Saturday 1 & Sunday 2 September 2018
Location: UCLH, Euston, London, WC1E 6JJ.
This course will include:
- Morphology mock exam, with short and long cases
- Viva cases
- Coagulation mock exam
- Access to the UCLH slide library
- A review of morphology and coagulation cases with structured answers
- Red cell problems and data analysis
- Top tips for answering exam questions
- Hot topics for the FRCPath
For more information please visit the UCLH website.
Places are priced at £360 for delegate for the two day course, and can be booked via the UCH Education Centre.