Date: Monday 24 September, Tuesday 25 September and Wednesday 26 September 2018
Time: 2pm Monday 24 September to 1pm on Wednesday 26 September 2018
Location: Doctorow Hall, St Edmund Hall, Queen's Lane, Oxford, OX1 4AR
The course covers all the major haematological conditions that impact on pregnancy or are affected by pregnancy.
- anaemia and thrombocytopenia alloimmune syndromes
- red cell sensitisation and fetal/neonatal thrombocytopenia haemoglobinopathies
- sickle cell disease, thalassaemia, haemoglobinopathy screening bleeding disorders
- inherited bleeding disorders, acquired conditions, obstetric haemorrhage and point of care testing thrombotic conditions
- acute venous thromboembolism, thrombosis prevention, antiphospholipid syndrome
Teaching is through a mixture of didactic lectures and small group sessions. Delegate numbers are capped to enable workshops, small group work and interaction.
For more information and to book a place, please click.