Increase awareness of primary and secondary HLH - Haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis.
Date: Saturday 21 September 2019
Time: 08:30 -17:00
Venue: Birmingham Women's Hospital
- the pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatments
- understanding varying presentations such as CNS/rheumatological/immunological etc.
- new and novel treatments
- the role of HSCT
- Diagnosis of HLH
- Treatment of HLH
- HLH from an immunologist's perspective
- Is all high ferritin HLH
- HLH/ MAS- what is what
- LCH and HLH - are they the same or different
- Laboratory diagnosis of HLH
- CNS HLH HSCT in HLH
For further information and to register your place please visit the conference website.