This is a regional, multidisciplinary meeting suitable for all members of the BMT team. The meeting will aim to address several key areas looking at Immunomodulation, GVHD, CAR T cell therapy and transplant related issues. This event is free of charge.
Date: Tuesday 25 September 2018
Time: 10.00am - 04.30pm
Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel, Wollaton Street, Nottingham, NG1 5RH
Chair: Jenny Byrne, Nottingham University Hospital
Topics to include:
- Transplant for Autoimmune Diseases
- Update on allografts for Aplastic Anaemia
- Modern therapies for GVHD
- Immunomodulation – the science
- Improving quality of life for patients with GVHD
- CAR T cell set up and patient selection
- Nurses parallel session in the afternoon
CPD accredited event supported by Mallinckrodt.