Date: Saturday 18 September 2021
Time: 09:25 - 16:00
Venue: Virtual Zoom Meeting
The day will be a mixture of presentations and small group case discussions.
- The topics of the presentations include:
- Interpreting the full blood count
- Interpreting the coagulation screen
- Transfusion and transfusion reactions
- Haematolytic anaemias and sickle cell
- Overview of haematological malignancies
- Haematological emergencies
Short cases: Anaemia, haemostasis and thrombosis
Long cases: Management of common haematological complications
The full programme will be published shortly.
- £0.00 (BSH members)
- £10.00 (non members)