Date: Thursday 3 - Saturday 5 October 2019
Venue: Estoril Congress Centre, Portugal
Improve understanding of:
- Current developments of molecular pathogenesis of indolent and aggressive B cell lymphoma including CLL
- The range of prognostic and predictive markers and their impact in specific clinical situations
- The evolution of treatment principles in indolent and aggressive B cell lymphoma including CLL
- The development of promising new agents targeting disease biology
Michael Hallek, Georg Lenz, Franck Morschhauser, Laurie Sehn, Louis Staudt Stephan Stilgenbauer, Andrei Thomas-Tikhonenko
- Molecular mechanisms and clonal evolution of B-cell neoplasms
- Insights from single cell or proteome analysis in lymphoma
- Targeting the tumour microenvironment in lymphoma : Mechanisms and therapeutic use
- Cellular immunotherapies for lymphoid malignancies
- Targeting the signalling pathways of lymphoid malignancies, monotherapies versus combination therapy
- Strategies to integrate genomics, novel agents and traditional approaches into one treatment concept
- Targeted therapy of selected rare entities : an update
- How to ensure that breakthroughs will happen now for NHL/CLL?
- Innovative trial design, novel concepts of computational biology and modelling, translational studies in patients leading to discovery and functional studies. Reverse translation.
Registration is open to all biologists and clinicians with an interest in B cell malignancies, at all stages of their career, including those still in-training.
Estoril is located 30 minutes' drive from Lisbon International airport. It is also accessible by public transport.
For further information and to register your place, please visit the conference website.