Live Webinar: Wednesday 14 October 2020, 18:30-20:00
Pre-recorded material available from Monday 28 September 2020
This virtual event is organised by Kate Cwynarski, Wendy Osborne and Sunil Iyengar from the BSH Lymphoma Special Interest Group, and is aimed at consultants, SpRs, CNS, nurses, trial practitioners and pharmacists. Participants will gain a greater understanding of the management of lymphoma, focusing on contentious issues which provoke discussion on the MDT.
The event is free to attend and will consist of nine pre-recorded interviews and a live webinar, when the interviewers will present summaries of the interviews and answer participants’ questions.
- Controversies in the use of radiotherapy in lymphoma – Professor Timothy Illidge and Dr Cathy Burton
- CNS prophylaxis in DLBCL – Dr Pam McKay and Dr Sunil Iyengar
- How should we treat early stage and double hit DLBCL? – Dr Christopher Fox and Professor Andrew Davies
- MDT dilemmas in CAR-T therapy – Dr Andrea Kuhnl and Dr Kate Cwynarski
- How should we treat older Hodgkin lymphoma? – Dr Wendy Osborne and Dr Graham Collins
- Immune suppression LPD – Dr Sridar Chaganti and Dr Fiona Miall
- Challenges and controversies in management of MCL in 2020– Dr Toby Eyre and Professor Simon Rule
- Biology-based lymphoma treatment – Dr Daniel Hodson and Dr Jessica Okosun
- Low-grade lymphoma – Dr Kim Linton and Dr Beth Phillips
Wednesday 14 October 2020, 18:30-20:00
- Key findings, questions and answers
For further information please contact email@example.com