Date: Thursday 24 June 2021 - Pre-recorded presentations available from Monday 7 June 2021
Time: 10:00 - 12:00
Venue: Online Zoom Event
The event is organised by the BSH Paediatric Special Interest Group and will consist of pre-recorded presentations and a live webinar on Thursday 24 June 2021.
The event aims to provide updates and discussions on recent advances in general and malignant aspects of paediatric haematology.
The event is suitable for consultants and trainees with an interest in paediatric haematology.
Pre-recorded presentations (available from Monday 7 June 2021):
- ITP - Dr John Grainger, Consultant Paediatric Haematologist, Royal Manchester Children's Hospital
- Sickle cell/thal gene therapy - Dr Beki James, Consultant Paediatric Haematologist, Leeds Teaching Hospitals
- Paediatric VTE - Dr Phil Conner, Paediatric Haematologist, NHS Wales
- HLH - Dr Anu Rao, Consultant Haematologist, Consultant Haematologist, Great Ormond Street Hospital
- CAR-T vs BMT - Which is the best treatment option? - Dr Sujith Samarasinghe, Consultant Haematologist, Great Ormond Street Hospital
- New agents in leukaemia treatment - Dr Donna Lancaster, Consultant Haematologist, Royal Marsden Hospital
Live Zoom webinar: Thursday 24 June 2021 - 10:00-12:00
Please note: To take advantage of free attendance, you have to be a BSH member at the time of registration.
- BSH Members
- £0.00 per Attendee
- Non-member Consultants
- £20.00 per Attendee
- Non-member Trainees
- £10.00 per Attendee