Date: Tuesday 11 January - Thursday 13 January 2022
Time: 17:00 - 19:15
Venue: Online Conference
The conference is CPD certified and will take place online over three days. There will be opportunity to hear from experts on clinically relevant topics, ask questions during our panel discussion and hear from industry representatives during our live exhibition. Registration will give you access to both the conference live stream and recordings of the presentations, which you can watch on-demand for up to three months after the conference.
Why should you attend?
- Discuss how to put the new ESMO guidelines into practice
- Receive an update emerging pharmacological treatments for myeloma
- Listen to practical advice on managing long term care of multiple myeloma bone marrow transplant patients
- Learn how to best detect smouldering Myeloma
- Explore the importance of improving palliative care in end stage patients
For further information and to register your place please visit the conference website.