This meeting will provide attendees with updates in current issues within the management of diseases affecting haematology patients. Suitable for consultants, trainees, nurses, pharmacists and scientists working in haematology.
Date: Tuesday 17 November 2020
Time: 08:30 - 16:30
Venue: Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, Bristol City Centre, Bristol
Topics to include:
- Atypical infections - cases
- Myeloma - what does the future hold?
- Lymphoma carousel
- AML workshop
- POEMS and Castleman's disease
- Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- UK CAR-T cell experience - lessons learned
For further information and to register your place please visit the event website.