Date: Monday 19 July - Sunday 31 October 2021
Venue: Online course
Haemostasis and thrombosis is rapidly and continually evolving. This course aims to continually give up-to-date training from established clinicians and scientists in the field.
- Up-to-date physiology and pathophysiology of haemostasis and thrombosis
- Comprehensive training in basic and advanced clinical and laboratory practice in haemostasis and thrombosis
- Interactive state of the art lectures from established clinicians and scientists in the field
- FRCPath focussed
- Case based data interpretation
- Understand the physiology and pathophysiology of all aspects of haemostasis and thrombosis
- Understand the clinical and laboratory diagnosis of inherited and acquired disorders of haemostasis and thrombosis
- Understand state of the art laboratory testing for diagnosing and monitoring treatment of bleeding or thrombotic disorders
- Understand state of the art treatment strategies for either bleeding or thrombotic disorders
For further information and to register our please please visit the course website.