Date: Monday 1 August - Wednesday 30 November 2022
Venue: Online Course
Haemostasis and Thrombosis is rapidly and continually evolving. This course aims to continually give up to date training from established clinicians and scientists in the field.
- Up-to-date physiology and pathophysiology of Haemostasis and Thrombosis
- Comprehensive training in basic and advanced clinical and laboratory practice in Haemostasis and Thrombosis
- Interactive state of the art Lectures from established clinicians and scientists in the field
- FRCPath focussed
- 2 live sessions on Case based data interpretation
- 2 live Q&A sessions and 1 live special lecture (to be announced)
- Understand the physiology and pathophysiology of all aspects of Haemostasis and Thrombosis
- Understand the clinical and laboratory diagnosis of inherited and acquired disorders of Haemostasis and Thrombosis
- Understand state of the art laboratory testing for diagnosing and monitoring treatment of Bleeding or Thrombotic Disorders
- Understand state of the art treatment strategies for either Bleeding or Thrombotic Disorders
For further information please visit the course website.