Date: Friday 21 June 2019
Time: 09:00 - 16:30
Venue: Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital, Exeter
Who is it for?
This meeting will bring together speakers from both Haematology and Critical Care Medicine for a day of interesting and informative talks and discussion. It will cover a broad range of topics and would be suitable for any of the following attendees:
- Core Medical Trainees with an interest in Haematology or Intensive Care Medicine
- ST3+ Trainees in Haematology or Intensive Care
- Any other doctors, Nurses or Allied Health Professionals with an interest in either specialty
The programme is yet to be finalised, but will include topics such as:
- Haematological Malignancy in the ICU
- Major Haemorrhage - A Lab Perspective
- Update on Acute Haemorrhage and ROTEM
- Managing Septic Shock
- Haematology Emergency Cases
- Difficult Decisions & When to Stop
- When to refer to ICU
- Thrombocytopenia & TTP
- The Critically Unwell Transplant Patient
The event costs £10 to attend and you can register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/haematology-and-critical-care-study-day-tickets-56192549428?aff=affiliate1
The event has been accredited for 5 CPD points by the Royal College of Pathologists.
We look forward to seeing you in June!
Any questions, please email local organiser Dr Sarah Wheeldon (email@example.com)