Date: Monday 3 - Friday 14 May 2021
Venue: Online virtual conference
NTW21 virtual conference is open to all healthcare and allied professionals. Live sessions across ten days of workshops remain accessible and CPD accredited to all registered attendees throughout May via the NTW21 platform.
With free registration and CPD accreditation NTW21 provides:
- Over 15 hours of accredited sessions
- Globally recognised speakers deliver workshops, presentations, learning and discussion
- With topics suited to all health settings and including:
- Updates, COVID, case histories and interactive sessions across diagnosis, challenging areas, opportunities, implementation, leadership and quality improvement
- Opportunity to ask questions, share and discuss
For further information and to register your place please visit the conference website.