Date: Wednesday 8 May 2019
Time: 09:00 - 16:30
Venue: Cavendish Conference Centre, London
The theme of this meeting will be The Heart and Haemoglobinopathy Patients.
The day will include case presentations and interactive discussion on thalassaemia and sickle cell, as well as invited lectures covering:
- Monitoring iron in the heart
- Management of heart failure in thalassaemia
- Emerging problems: atrial fibrillation
- The heart in haemoglobinopathies
- Monitoring the heart in sickle cell
- Pulmonary hypertension in sickle cell disease
- Surgical interventions in PHT
- Intensivist’s approach to sickle cell patients
For further information and to register your place please visit the event website.