Our Programme Committee works with the haematology community to organise the BSH Annual Scientific Meeting.
- Dr Tamara Everington (Chair)
- Dr Timothy Littlewood
- Professor Charles Craddock
- Professor Gordon Cook
- Dr Fiona Miall
- Dr Adele Fielding
- Dr Andrew McMillan
- Dr David Rees
- Professor David Roberts
- Mr Huw Rowswell
- Professor Cheng-Hock Toh
- Dr Stephen Hibbs
- Mr Trevor Jones
Programme Committee Vacancy
Do you want to help shape the popular Annual Scientific Meeting? Are you a BSH nurse member who works in general and or malignant haematology? If so, we want to hear from you! Our ASM Programme Committee has a vacancy and the role involves:
- Enthusiasm and energy to help us shape a scientific programme that matches the rapidly growing popularity of the ASM
- Sharing ideas and contacts to help create a forward-looking programme matched to the evolving needs of the profession
- Attendance at a very small number of physical meetings for maximum efficiency.
The first Programme Committee meeting for the 2019 ASM will be held on 23 May 2018. It is important that you could attend this meeting.
The appointments will be for 3 years in the first instance. Interested? Please email email@example.com outlining why you would like to take on this role and what you could bring to the planning of the ASM in 2019 and beyond.
The deadline for applications is 12 April 2018.