Our Programme Committee works with the haematology community to organise the BSH Annual Scientific Meeting.
- Dr Tamara Everington (Chair)
- Dr Tom Butler
- Dr Subarna Chakravorty
- Miss Stavroula Chante (Nurse Representative)
- Dr Adele Fielding (President)
- Dr Christopher Fox
- Dr Stephen Hibbs (Trainee Representative)
- Dr Fergus Jack
- Mr Trevor Jones
- Ms Sarah Jordan (Nurse Representative)
- Dr Jahanzaib Khwaja (Trainee Representative)
- Professor Guy Pratt
- Mr Huw Rowswell (Nurse Representative)
- Professor Simon Stanworth
- Miss Harriet Tipple (Student Representative)
- Professor Paresh Vyas
- Dr Fenella Willis
- Josh Wright (Vice President)
Programme Committee Vice Chair Vacancy
The Programme Committee works with the BSH community to organise the Annual Scientific Meeting to organise the Annual Scientific Meeting, the biggest haematology meeting in Europe, attracting more than 1,400 delegates each year.
The Programme Committee is currently recruiting for a vice chair to shadow the current chair and from April 2021 take over as chair for a two-year term.
This is a great opportunity for BSH members to help shape the programme for the popular Annual Scientific Meeting, the haematology hub for healthcare professionals.
The Committee ordinarily holds two face-to-face meetings per year and, in the run-up to the ASM, regular video conferences will be arranged.
If you are interested in joining the BSH Programme Committee as vice chair, please email email@example.com with a one-page document outlining what you would bring to the committee. The deadline for applications is Friday 14 August 2020.