We are delighted to be able to offer a new joint membership in partnership with the European Hematology Assocation (EHA). This partnership aims to strengthen haematology at the European level by encouraging collaboration in the area of research, education and patient care.
Joint membership includes access to all of the benefits of EHA's Full Membership except the option to publish at reduced cost in the HemaSphere, and BSH's Full or Full (Reduced) Memberships for £170 or £240 depending on BSH membership category.
Who is eligible
Open to any Full BSH members between 37 – 64 years of age are eligible to apply for joint membership.
How to apply
Applications for 2020 Joint BSH-EHA Membership closed 10 January 2020.
However, if you notify us of your interest we can inform you as soon as 2021 joint membership becomes available in late 2020.
If you are already a BSH member, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If you are not yet a BSH member, if you are eligible you will be able to indicate your interest on the first page of the membership application form.
Why become a joint member
- Save money - joint members pay around £40 less than those who join each society separately.
- Save time - single sign-up for both societies, membership payable by direct debit.
- Convenience - one payment, two memberships with excellent membership benefits, including access to:
- Exclusive, monthly membership updates to help keep you up-to-date with advances in Haematology
- Access to exclusive members-only research and travel grants
- Discounted registration for our annual conference and events
- Access to the British Journal of Haematology (print and online) 24 issues a year - cost to non members £223
- Apply to join one of the BSH Guideline Sounding Boards to help to develop clinical guidelines
- Access to educational videos including footage of Pitfalls and key sessions at our ASM
- Discounted ACS Certification and HCPC Registration
- Discounted publication in eJHaem, our Open Access Journal
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge, work on interesting projects and make a difference by volunteering on BSH Committees
- Enjoying a discount to the sought-after Annual Congress and other meetings
- Having unlimited access to advanced and real-time hematology knowledge through the online and interactive EHA Campus
- Receiving regular updates about EHA and the latest hematological developments through the monthly EHA News (online)
- Having access to EHA Membership Directory
- Being able to nominate and vote in the EHA Ballot
- Eligibility for EHA Congress travel grants