We are delighted to be able to offer a new joint membership in partnership with the European Hematology Assocation (EHA). This partnership aims to strengthen haematology at the European level by encouraging collaboration in the area of research, education and patient care.
Joint membership includes access to all of the benefits of EHA's Full Membership except the option to publish at reduced cost in the HemaSphere, and BSH's Full or Full (Reduced) Memberships for £170 or £240 depending on BSH membership category.
Who is eligible
UK residents between 37 – 64 years of age are eligible to apply for joint membership.
How to apply
Applications for joint membership for 2020 will open in November 2019 and will be accepted until 10 January 2020.
If you wish to be contacted with further details when applications open, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why become a joint member
- Save money - joint members pay around £40 less than than those who join each society separately.
- Save time - single sign-up for both societies, membership payable by direct debit.
- Convenience - one payment, two memberships with excellent membership benefits, including access to:
- Exclusive, monthly membership updates to help keep you up-to-date with advances in Haematology
- Access to exclusive members-only research and travel grants
- Discounted registration for our annual conference and events
- Access to the British Journal of Haematology (print and online) 24 issues a year - cost to non members £223
- Apply to join one of the BSH Guideline Sounding Boards to help to develop clinical guidelines
- Access to educational videos including footage of Pitfalls and key sessions at our ASM
- Discounted ACS Certification and HCPC Registration
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge, work on interesting projects and make a difference by volunteering on BSH Committees
- Enjoying a discount to the sought-after Annual Congress and other meetings
- Having unlimited access to advanced and real-time hematology knowledge through the online and interactive EHA Campus
- Receiving regular updates about EHA and the latest hematological developments through the monthly EHA News (online)
- Having access to EHA Membership Directory
- Being able to nominate and vote in the EHA Ballot
- Eligibility for EHA Congress travel grants