Our funding opportunities help members with the cost of attending meetings and our annual conference as well as undertaking research.
Medical students can also benefit from funding to undertake electives in haematology.
- BSH Annual Scientific Meeting Scholarships - supporting attendance at our Annual Scientific Meeting for BSH members and undergraduates.
- Travel Scholarships - support for UK-based BSH Members to attend international conferences.
- Visiting Fellow - for short-term visits overseas to gain experience in a specialised field or to learn about a new research technique or a recent development in haematology.
- Early-Stage Research Start-up Grants - covers the costs of consumable expenses for projects which may lead to full grant proposals.
- Meeting Support Grant - to help members run small, focused meetings.
- Student Elective Scholarships - to support UK-based undergraduates undertaking electives in the field of haematology.