Allied health professionals, healthcare scientists and those who work alongside them in support roles have until 14 January 2019 to enter the Advancing Healthcare Awards, the unique awards programme which crosses boundaries and fosters partnership working.
This year we’re pleased to announce that the Institute of Biomedical Science is sponsoring the Biomedical Scientist of the Year award and we also have two new awards, the AHP Clinical Leadership Award sponsored by Allied Health Solutions and the AHCS Award for inspiring the healthcare science workforce of the future. The Guardian is our media partner, and sponsor of the innovations in mental health services award. The awards will be presented on 12 April 2018 at a central London venue.
The 2019 awards are:
Awards open to AHPs and healthcare scientists
- NHS Employers award for outstanding achievement by an apprentice, support worker or technician working alongside an AHP or healthcare scientist
- Welsh Government’s award for Prudent healthcare
- Chamberlain Dunn Learning Rising Star award
Awards open to healthcare scientists only
- Viapath award for innovation in healthcare science
- The Scottish Government award for Driving improvement, delivering results
- Biomedical Scientist of the Year award sponsored by the Institute of Biomedical Science
- AHCS award for inspiring the healthcare science workforce of the future
Awards open to AHPs only
- The AHP Clinical Leadership award sponsored by Allied Health Solutions
- Faculty of Public Health and Public Health England award for contributions to public health
- The Northern Ireland award for Maximising resources for success
- The Scottish Government award for Improving quality, measuring and demonstrating impact
- The Guardian award for innovation in mental health services.
- Chroma award for Realising potential through creativity
- The Macmillan award for Leadership and innovation in cancer rehabilitation
Download the Awards brochure and Information Sheet and to enter www.AHPandHSawards.co.uk @AHAwards
Organised by Chamberlain Dunn, these UK-wide Awards, now in their thirteenth year, recognise and reward projects and professionals that lead innovative healthcare practice and make a real difference to patients’ lives in the healthcare science and allied health professions. For further information contact Rachael Fisher on email@example.com tel: 020 8334 4500