Date: Friday 6 - Sunday 8 October 2023
Venue: Centre Expo Congrès Mandelieu, France
The programm includes the latest in research in chronic myeloid leukemia, including basic, translational and clinical research with an emphasis on open discussion among participants. There are also scientific workshops to discuss the latest technologies of value in CML research, and clinical symposia with focus on topics of interest to the CML community. There are special lectures on topics of general interest to the CML community from lead experts in their field. The program is designed to encourage discussion and collaboration among participants, presenters and attendees.
Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit points will be awarded to physicians for the time they will spend at the meeting improving their knowledge and skills. ESH is a provider of the European Haematology CME system.
Posters and Brief Oral Communications:
Registered participants are invited to submit their biology and clinical abstracts. Selected abstracts will be presented as brief oral communications or posters.
Call for abstracts: deadline 8 May 2023
The meeting will be of interest to:
- Junior and senior biologists and clinicians (MD, PhD, MD-PhD)
- Residents and biologists still in-training
- Physicians and other healthcare providers managing patients with CML
- Researchers with interest in hematologic malignancies and myeloproliferative neoplasms in general, and CML in particular
Upon completion of this CME activity, participants should be able to:
- To review the most recent advances in our understanding of the biology of CML
- To discuss recent clinical data from clinical trials and their application in daily practice for patients with CML
- To review recent advances in oncology and hematology that may be of value to CML research
- To discuss recent methodologies in laboratory research that can be applied to CML research