Date: Tuesday 28 November 2023
Time: 09:00 - 17:00
Venue: Royal College of Physicians, London
This joint British Cardiovascular Society, British Cardio-Oncology Society, University College London Hospitals Cancer Academy course will give the attendee an update in contemporary cardio-oncology practice and will cover recent updates in cardio-oncology.
A multidisciplinary practical approach to common cardiac issues in oncology/haem-oncology patients will be explored along with a review of the pivotal role of the cardiac physiologist in cardio-oncology echocardiography services.
- Dr Arjun Ghosh, Consultant Cardiologist, Barts Heart Centre, University College London NHS FT
- Dr Shouvik Haldar, Consultant Cardiologist, Royal Brompton & Harefield Hospitals Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS FT
- Professor Stuart Rosen, Consultant Cardiologist, London Northwest and Royal Brompton Hospitals and Professor of Practice (Cardiology), Imperial College, London
- Dr Rebecca Roylance, Consultant Oncologist, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Andrew Wilson, Consultant Haematologist, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Sponsorship: To be confirmed.
Accreditation: CPD accreditation is currently being applied for. NB. A CPD certificate (name of delegate) will be made available to the delegate following completion of the evaluation survey and attendance validated. CPD only available to those who have pre-registered for this event and attend the full day course on 28 November 2023 in person. Note that this course is not being run as a hybrid event.
For further information and to register please visit the course website.