Date: Wednesday 1 March - Wednesday 31 May 2023
Venue: Virtual online event
Haemostasis and thrombosis is rapidly and continually evolving. This course aims to continually give up-to-date training from established clinicians and scientists in the field.
- Up-to-date physiology and pathophysiology of haemostasis and thrombosis
- Comprehensive training in basic and advanced clinical and laboratory practice in haemostasis and thrombosis
- Interactive state of the art Lectures from established clinicians and scientists in the field
- FRCPath focused
- 5 live sessions including case based data interpretation
- Understand the physiology and pathophysiology of all aspects of haemostasis and thrombosis
- Understand the clinical and laboratory diagnosis of inherited and acquired disorders of haemostasis and thrombosis
- Understand state of the art laboratory testing for diagnosing and monitoring treatment of bleeding or thrombotic disorders
- Understand state of the art treatment strategies for either bleeding or thrombotic disorders.
The course will be online with some planned live sessions at the Centre for Professional Development, College of Medical and Dental Sciences, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT.
For further information and to register please visit the course website.