Date: Thursday 18 - Friday 19 May 2023
Venue: The Crown Hotel, Harrowgate
This is the first international conference in Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria (PNH). The faculty is made up of international experts in the field. The conference will run over two days in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Topics that will be addressed at the meeting include:
- The pathophysiology and molecular aspects of PNH
- Clonal evolution in the disease
- Terminal complement inhibition with C5 inhibitors
- The emergence of proximal complement inhibition
- Breakthrough intravascular haemolysis
- The new global IPIG registry
- Updates on clinical trials
The meeting proves an opportunity to get updates on the disease and it’s management as well as the opportunity to meet and discuss issues with the conference faculty.
For more information and to register your please please visit the event website.