Date: Wednesday 18 October 2023
Time: 09:30 - 15:45
Venue: Cloth Hall Court, Leeds
This event will bring together professionals from all backgrounds and specialties to share learning revlevant across our fields.
Focusing on our people, sessions will include:
- Opening plenary: The future of pathology - Debra Padgett, President of IBMS and Mike Osborn, President of RCPath
- Sustainability in healthcare - James Dixon, Head of Sustainability at Newcastle Hospitals
- Workshops on:
- Innovation: Point of care testing strategy
- Diversity and inclusion
- Pathology networks
- Poster presentations - see 'Call for Digital Abstracts'
- Commercial partners and presentations
- Opportunities to chat to colleagues working in pathology across the north of England