This meeting will provide a comprehensive update on CAR-T cell therapy for haematology nurses and allied healthcare professionals.
Date: Friday 22 September 2023
Time: 09:00 - 16:50
Venue: Cavendish Conference Centre, London
Topics to include:
- The science of CAR-T
- Patient pathways for future indications
- Immunotherapy in relapsed myeloma
- Advanced care planning: How do we meet the patients needs?
- Are bispecifics an alternative to CAR's?
- Pre-habilitation in the CAR-T setting
- Psychological aspects of care of CAR-T patients
- Long-term follow up in the CAR-T population