Join us on Wednesday 1 February for a one-day interactive online conference covering a wide range of essential haematology topics ideal for those in primary care.
Date: Wednesday 1 February 2023
Time: 09:30 - 17:00
Venue: Virtual Event
- Sickle cell disorder
- Clotting disorders, VTE and anticoagulants
- Anaemia and iron, folate and vitamin B12 deficiency
- Haematological emergencies
- Monoclonal gammopathy of uncertain significance (MGUS) and monoclonal B cell lymphocytosis (MBL)
- To be able to provide practical knowledge and skills aimed at application in day-to-day General Practice.
- To improve understanding and confidence in recognising and managing haematalogical issues.
- To identify the relevant “red flags” to reach a proper management plan including referral in a timely fashion.
- To enable a genuine impact on your future clinical practice and develop your current knowledge.
For further information and to register your place please visit the event website.